There are many known effects of massage, including the following:
- Increased muscle blood flow.
- Increased muscle temperature.
- Increased lymph flow and removal of toxins from the muscles.
- Breaks down adhesions and scar tissue which build up over time causing tension.
- Relieves muscular pain.
- Prepares for a competition or race physioloigcally and psychologically.
- Improved sense of well-being, relaxation and lowered stress levels.
- Improved body awareness of how muscles should feel – not how we have got used to them feeling!
So what are you waiting for? Book in today and ease those aches and pains!