The Benefits of Wellness in the Workplace for Your Company:
Workplace injury and stress are serious employment issues that reduce profits, reduce efficiency and makes good staff hand in their notice.
Stress in the Workplace Statistics:
- Stress affects one in five of the working population from the newest recruit in the post room to the board of directors.
- It is now the single biggest cause of sickness in the UK.
- Over 105 million days are lost to stress each year – costing UK employers £1.24 billion.
(source Health & Safety Executive)
With a regular Corporate Wellness day your company could:
- Reduce absenteeism and recruitment costs.
- Boost morale and motivation– giving you strong performance and productivity.
- Encourage staff to feel valued by providing a wellbeing service.
- Reduce work related aches and pains for employees.
“The massage should be highly recommended to all Britvic workers as I felt great after the experience well done, thanks.” Kevan – day shift.
“I don’t have the aches and pains in my neck anymore, regular massage has stopped that so I feel much better” Jason – day shift.
“I’ve had tightness in my calves and feet from my work-boots for a while now, I’m reassured there is nothing serious wrong, and my feet feel so much better!” John – night shift.
“I was nervous before the treatment but Rhea made me feel very comfortable with her professional manner and I really enjoyed the nice treat from work!” Vicky – Training Manager.
Britvic employees benefit from regular massage sessions with Real Motion, It is boosting morale and helping identify areas where as a company we can do more to help employees with work-related aches and pains. Philip Malkin – HSE
Real Motion has also been visiting IMG Media and Network Rail in for 4 and 1 year respectively, providing sports therapy and sports massage to their staff for a range of sporting and desk based postural issues.
Contact Real Motion on further information as to how a regular visit to your workplace could benefit staff, and packages available.